Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The BIG Announcement!!

A few weeks ago, Wyatt posted about the glorious event of the birth of his new child.

Yesterday, in the mail, I received a notice that my gradeschool friend, Mike, and his wife, were blessed with twin girls.

Congratulations to everyone.

That got me thinking. . . SO! I would like to announce that Mrs Deathlok and myself are NOT having a baby. Were are not planning on having another baby and thanks to the wonders of modern medicine, we WILL NOT EVER be having another baby.

It's seems a bit self congratulatory, but I feel great now!

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Wooo hoooo!!!! Way to NOT have babies! YAY!

I, too, will not be having any babies (not that I know of)!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Believe me, that's good news for you, us, and the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home