Thursday, February 07, 2008

What's left?

A post? From Deathlok? Pee-Shah!

Life’s been an extended go-around on Mister Toad’s Wild Ride.

The new job has kicked in and it is very busy. Whether it has been a good move or not still remains to be seen. I’ll post in detail later.

Yesterday was my surgery. I had the ligaments in right hand repaired. That’s right, today is day 2 of not using my right hand for 8 weeks. The only thing that makes it tolerable is my friends . . . . .and by friends, I mean Percaset.

Except for the black tape, my hand looks like Hellboy’s.

Using just my left hand bites.

5 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Speedy recovery to you!!

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Should I post what Fish wrote in his e-mail yesterday?

(It was crude.)

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Holy Crap!! There are 3 people still looking at this?

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they knock you out or just numb your wrist? Did you get to watch? heh

Hope you're back to normal soon! (I'll leave it at that!)

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I called to wish you luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home