Monday, January 14, 2008

Blogsphere vs Blobsphere

The Weight Loss Battle is in full force in the blogsphere. I wish all those who are participating in it the best of luck. Since my two friends from high school have begun running, I am officially the FAT GUY in the group, so I should join in . . . . .but won’t.

I have instead decided that my New Year’s resolution will be to get in shape. In the past, I have joined various health clubs. Each time, I ended up getting injured and having surgery. Nice!

This time, I’m going to work it from the other angle. I am going to start with getting myself medically and physically corrected. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with the hand surgeon. I have finally accepted the fact that I need my wrist operated on. If I act now, I should be able to have my wrist ready for the Heritage Hills Golf Outing in May.

Next, although I haven’t had a cavity (until two months ago) in 30-35 years, I know need a root canal done. Eh what?

Once those two things are fixed, I plan on getting an exercise bike and get in shape a little bit. That is unless my knees give out by then.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Good luck, get healthy, and the bike sounds like a great idea. Can't hurt herself on one of those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home