Thursday, February 22, 2007

Running FROM Scissors



Good Lord! At least Junebug had Amy Adams in it.

MOVIE REVIEW: Running With Scissors

If "Be Afraid! Be Very Afraid" weren't taken already that would be the tagline for this movie. It was downright painful to watch. In a bow to the lack of communication in my marriage, I assumed that since my wife chuckled a couple times at the dialogue that she wanted to watch this thing. So after sitting through a movie that seemed to rival the Lord of the Rings in length, the credits rolled and I yelled "THANK GOD!" My wife said, "Why did we watch that whole thing if you hated it that bad?"
"Because you were laughing!"
"They said a few funny things in the beginning. I didn't want to watch it."

So I wiped the blood from my eyes and we went to bed.

This movie was just crap. There was nothing positive to say about it. The cast was star studded. So, somebody owed someone something.

AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS!!

6 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Serves ya right for seeing a movie based upon a book Badger HAD TO READ!!!

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So-o, are you saying you didn't like it?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

Are you kidding? Even the trailer for "Running with Scissors" sucked! Too bad you didn't see that first. Another suggestion avoid "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou," even the genius of Bill Murray couldn't save that dud.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

We saw the last 20 minutes of that on cable and I think I saved myself an hour and 1/2.

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, I didn't like Zissou, I mean I REALLY didn't like Zissou, but at the same time I really liked the IDEA of Zissou.

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. Nice new banner art, very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home