Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oh Poop!


This past weekend we took the kids to the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia. They had a wonderful exhibit on Butterflies. The room is filled with all types of butterflies and if you stand still and wear bright colors, they will land on you. Well worth it! As we left the exhibit, they had to pick butterflies off on the wife and I.

Also in the Museum was a REALLY Big exhibit (a veritable exposé) on poop . . . .and what kid doesn't want to see that!! Click here for more info.
  • The Scoop On Poop

  • And here's some trivia:
  • Trivia

  • Actually, the exhibit was more interesting than I thought it was going to be. Despite the film of a Hippopatumas wagging its tail while dropping a duece to "mark it's territory", there was a lot of information that entertaining and informative. . . .Oh, and they had all kinds of plastic poop.

    4 Comments:

    At 6:27 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

    I absolutely love butterflies and I have been in that exhibit. I used to love going there with my dad.

     
    At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds intersting. I love butterflies, ah, poop, not so much! They need to add chimps in there so they can throw their poop on you! heh

     
    At 9:57 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

    I love chimps throwing poo!!

     
    At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, you should've been with us when my sister and I took my kids to the zoo in Montgomery. The chimps were not behind glass and as we stood looking at them, one of them flung poo our way! I got out of the way, but my sister got some in her hair! She was screaming get it off, but I was bent over laughing and could only make a feeble attempt to help! We were all laughing, even my sister--although not as much as we were! We found the restroom and got it cleaned up but I couldn't look at her without laughing! I gave her a chimp calendar later on.
    Yea, those chimps are little devils about throwing poo! I didn't notice, but I bet they were jumping up and down and high fiving each other!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home