Wednesday, December 27, 2006

They Are Back!!



Friday Night! They Are Back!! The Psychedlic Furs invade the Philadelphia area again. Unfortunately, this means that Wyatt, Vinnie, Badger and crew will be together to leave their mark as well. . . . .and by "their mark" I mean a vomit stain. Mr. & Mrs. Deathlok will also be on hand. There is also a planned "Ass Kicking" scheduled for the evening.

Now, I ask you. . . .when you say "Badger's girlfriend looks like Harriet the Spy", should that be repeated? Wyatt, you you like to answer that?? I mean, I not the vengeful type, but. . . . .:)Okay, I couldn't even keep a cyber straight face.

Anyway, in my defense I pointed out the although Harriet the Spy conjures images of


I was referring to the Eurotrip "Harriet the Spy"


That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

As for the furs, with only last years Richard Butler solo album out, look for an Anthology concert. This summer, we will be looking for more dates than the crappy Texas/New Mexico stint of the Furs playing with Devo (opening band When in Rome). Bring THAT to Philly.)

6 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Greatest band . . . EVER!!!

And I wasn't the one who leaked the Harriet the Spy comment. It was your skinny-assed brother, The Badger. I just put it in print.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Token Asian said...

Damn...couldn't they have waited until January 17-27? I'll be in the City of Brotherly Love for some university schtuff and for bonding time with my cousins.

I loved the P'Furs when I had front row center tix for their concert at the State Street Theatre in Ithaca back in May 1990. Those were the days...

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just in from the news desk.. shares of Jameson are up 30% this morning in heavy volume after word of the concert tomorrow night.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Gnome claims Locks ticket!!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Because Lock's not going!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

I'm so friggin' jealous! Now that you've put up the hockey rink can we get a review of the concert?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home