Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Shirts vs Skins

Today on the IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base), it was reported that the company behind “GIRLS GONE WILD” has been fined $1.6 million dollar fine for filming two underage girls. That sounds bad. It doesn’t sound as bad when the story goes on to say that the show offered T-shirts in exchange for two drunken 17 year olds to show their breasts.

1. How come the girls were arrested for admitting that they were drinking under age?
2. Supposedly, they lied about their age.
3. I find it a contradiction that a drunk driver, or a drunk guy that gets into a fight, is still considered responsible for his. . . or her . . . actions, but young girls getting all trashed and doing things that they regret aren’t held accountable. It’s not like these guys tore their shirts off. If I can get girls to show their breasts for the price of a cheap T-Shirt. I am all for it. I have had many a time (as I’m sure most of you have) where I woke up and thought “Wow, I was really drunk! I wish I hadn’t done some of the things that I remember.”
4. I know this guy that was so drunk that he defiled syrup in a restaurant. . . .but that’s a different story.

4 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Easy there, big fella.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Ewww....Wyatt!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

On a lighter note, Deathlok, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

http://sharpshooters.blogspot.com/2006/12/tag-im-it.html

Get crackin'.

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you have a teenage daughter? Pay attention, Dad!

I heard something funny about the sleazebag who does the videos, but can't remember all the details. Something about him being blackmailed by someone who had a video of him naked, I think, tied to a bed--something deserving. And Paris Hilton was somehow involved, not in the video--surprise--but somehow. I was laughing too hard to concentrate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home