Friday, October 27, 2006

Top Five Comments at MWE

Top Five Comments of the Weekend
5. "Are we leaving? I'll be right there. We're making Par juice!"
4. "Vinnie, your football gonna get wet." (see Wyatt's blog for the full story)
3. "I'll bet you one of those guys (Badger, Vinnie, Wyatt) will pick up this cone necklace if I place it on the bar." - (Story to follow in part 3)
2. "I hit this one drive. . . .. went right in the water. I just wanted to get into the conversation" (after listening to my brother and his son talk for 10 minutes about their good drive and general good play.
1. "Is that a joke? I get jokes!"

9 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Nice picture of Wyatt (in the sidebar). I didn't realize the WHOLE body could turn blue.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Nice #1. It was definitely the best of the weekend.

Honorable mention: "I'll give you a dollar to go smell that chick." - Vinnie

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

What is this "Man's Weekend" crap? I never let my old man out of my sight unless he's going to work or the Home Depot. And is there a "Gal's weekend" for your wife -- minus the football on the beach and the snoring manatees?

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Hope the next year is a good one for you. :)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger rachel said...

Happy Birthday Deathlok!

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I ever asked.. how DID she smell?

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Thanks EVeryone for the Birthday Wishes!

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Deathlok!!

btw...love the wyatt pic lolol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home