Friday, October 27, 2006

Catching Up With Death!

I am back from Maine!! YEAH!!!! I got in last night and have been trying to recoup, so I don't know everything that has been going on, but here is what has happened in my absence as I know it to be:

1. Despite being at MWE last week (more on that later), my Fantasy Football team trounced Wyatt aplenty. Putting the Clutch&Crutch team way past the blank shooting Wyatt.

2. Man's Weekend was another success. The Old guys took a pounding in football on the beach. Saturday night Wyatt and Vinnie embarrassed themselves at the bar (sure, nobody was staring at you two goofballs). Somehow during the course of the night I went from "No, I'm just having a Guinness or two. I'm driving!" to "Another round of shots . . . . . Whooooo!" Shot come in an array of fancy colors.

3. Driving to Maine is looooonng!

4. What't the difference between a $65 Lobster dinner in Maine and a $18.95 Lobster dinner in Maine? Answer: About 30 feet. One of the guys that I went to Maine with went for a lobster dinner. This little local dive was crowded so he went next door to a floating restaurant. Lobster and steamers. . . .$65. The next night we all went to the local dive. . .J's Oyster House. I was really surprised not to see a guy with an eyepatch and a hook. It was great. Lobster and steamers. . .$18.95. . . . .The same sized lobster too.

5. The Flyers changed their management staff. They played their first game last night and son in a shoot out. Now, my Dad isn't trying to kill me for talking him into buying tickets this year.

6. According to Entertainment Weekly, Eddie Izzard has been replaced for this season of 24 with some guy named David Hunt who appeared in a few episodes of EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND. Sad~

7. Now I have bills to catch up on. I have to see how MWE went on the closing up. Straighten up around here and check up on everyone's blogs. Speaking of which, while I was away I passed the 5,000 mark for my blog. Thank you all who have contributed.

5 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

We didn't embarrass ourselves! We were partying on!!!

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh the Clutch part of team gets no Love?


wtf where is ADA when u need them ?!!!??!?!?!?!?

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Congratulations on 5,000!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

RT - Thank You!

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they were staring because they were jealous they couldn't be as cool as me and Wyatt.. except for that time when he and burger jr. checked me over the fence into the sand dune.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home