Sunday, October 08, 2006

All Out Battle!!!

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 premiered on Friday with a 2 hour special (I love a two hour special). Unfortunately, I had plans Friday night (insert D&D bashing here). So, under penalty of death, I instructed my daughter to tape the show for me. The manual TIVO (my daughter) went off without a hitch.

So yesterday, I hunkered down and watch the show.

After the first 10 minutes, I was lost and thought to myself "it seems like they are throwing in way too much stuff without explanation." I felt sad.

THEN . . . . .BAM!! It all started to gel (quitely hum Collective Souls "GEL" to yourselves). By the end of the two hours, I was hooked again. I can't wait for next week. I am now prompted to the following:

1. Thank You Wyatt for turning me on to the show. Now, if I can find time to put in disc one of Prison Break - The First Season.

2. How are we going to find a way to watch Battlestar the Friday night of Man's Weekend???

I was going to top this post with the picture below, but then nobody would read it. . .they would just sit and stare.

Mmmmmm . . . Cylons Take Me Away.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

I liked the Robert Burns quote...reminded me of when my grandmom would get all Scottish on me.

I'll be gang-an-awa now.

I liked the sleek imagery of the first picture, but then again, I'm not into girls.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

1. You're more than welcome. Thank YOU for the comics. Prison Break is well worth your time also. Trust me.

2. I don't know, but we'll find a way!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

This weekend is a Free Showtime Weekend and we watched Dexter last night.

We decided that we will probably get it when it comes on DVD. . .as we don't have Showtime. Weeds is also a good show.

the last thing I need is another monthly bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home