Friday, October 06, 2006

The Start. . .

The NHL and FHL and officially underway. . . .and life couldn't be sweeter. Well, the Flyers could have done SOMETHING last night, but. . . . .

Anyway, the NHL started Wednesday night and in the three games, there was a decisive win, and overtime win and a shootout. Wonderful!!

The FHL has been rolling along for a whole two day and has accumulated a total of 30 sidebets already.. . spend spend spend. I'm currently only down $.50. Vinnie has lost 4 for 4 so far. OUCH!!

My biggest worry now is that I will have to let stats slide a week while I am in main for my Conference. . . unless my bitch of a boss pulls it at the last minute. . . . . Screw Her! (No Thanks!)
I'm going to Maine.

Game On!!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

"two points from first place". . . so behind me is what you are sayin', right?

POW!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home