Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Do Or DIE!!!



this may be my only chance to post a picture of the Stanley Cup with reference to a Flyers game this year so. . . . .

I didn't know what went wrong. I got tickets for last night's game. . .brought the Priest. . . .wore the nick Fotiu jersey. But they lost. they played horrible and lost.

Then I figured it out. my wife has been planning on hanging our Flyer's window decorations up all week. Last night, I came home and they were up. I said " They must be taken down by 7:00 tonight. I just removed them.

Go Flyers!!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

I'm not watching. I can't. They made me care again. They made me excited about watching them again.

Not gonna do it.

I'll find out who won in the morning when I'm too bleary to fully understand.

Ugh.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Sezme said...

DO!


yayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your chart thing (showing the 8 teams still in the playoffs) is wrong. Pittsburgh is playing the rangers...not the devils


GO FLYERS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home