Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Who Would I Be??

I apparently got a meme. . .and I don't even know what that is. I've looked into it and I think there is conflicting information on what I'm supposed to be answering.

According to Little Miss Chatterbox, the question is "What Sitcom (although I think TV in general) character would you be when/if you grew up. When tagged by Wyatt, the question became "What character would you WANT to be. . . . ."

As for who I WOULD be HOUSE. I've only heard "He reminds me of you!" a dozen times or more. Knowledgeable, a general dislike for people.

As for who I would WANT to be:

I would have to go with Al Swearengen:


How Great is this guy? Hard as nails! Extremely powerful! This guy would give Jack Bauer and Vic Macke a run for their money.

So, there you have it. I will pass the baton to grimjack , zippychik , and radio gnome.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your secret's safe with me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home