Wednesday, June 07, 2006

And She Stays?

When it comes to my wife, It's not a big surprise that I stick around. The BIG question is why does she?

For Your Consideration:
I was sitting at the breakfast table one day, eating my Quisp or BooBerry or something. As I stared at the table, it suddenly dawned on me that the table was more or less shaped like a hockey rink. Hmmmmmmm. . . . . . . So I got to work.

Later, my wife comes home from work. She says "Oh Good! You cleaned the kitchen floor. . . . .where's the table?" I took her into the basement. Right here:

"Isn't that Awesome!"!

She just turned around and went back upstairs. . . . . . . .At least the floor was clean.

4 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Quisp. Classic! And that rink is actually pretty cool. Wish I had one.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the floor clean enough to eat off of? Obviously, she should never leave you alone! That was like a good thing when she thought the floor was clean--a nice surprise--then you knee-capped her when she realized there was no table to have meals on!

She must believe in until death we do part...but I bet you push the limits! ;)

(That was creative, altho destructive! What became of it?)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

linda,
It's still in the basement. I had to gut the walls to add shelves to house ALL the other hockey figures and this summer's project is to add one more.

Hmmmm, a photo tour may be in order.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

Dlok,
Mrs D stays with you for the same reason I'm still with Bill -- the entertainment value. You're one funny dude. Who else could make her laugh as hard as you do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home