Friday, April 25, 2008

Flyers/Canadians - Game 1

After watching the officiating of that game last night, I was saying Boo-urns.



Horrible. I was at Game 6 of last series and the Flyers squandered a 2 goal lead and I hated them for it. Last night, they played well (not perfect but well) and won the game and the officials stole it from them. I hate the officials for that. Given a choice, I will take the former.

I'll even give them the penalty. I knew a penalty was coming anyway and live it looked like a penalty. However, there is NO WAY that the Montreal reviewed goal should have counted.

Surprisingly enough, the WAR ROOM responsible for reviews is in CANADA.

In other news, the Phantoms advanced after a 5 Overtime victory last night. Well Done There. . . .

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Grumble, grumble, grrrrrr!

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RT made me tag you in a meme. I would give you the rules, but it takes to long to type.

Sorry. Blame her.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Hans Moleman: "I was saying Boo-urns!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home